At Notetech Software, the billing process starts only after the initial two months. This is the period a new client (such as you) gets to evaluate their assigned resource(s).
· If one or more resources are found unsatisfactory, we shall not invoice them for the two months period. Instead, they shall be immediately replaced with new resources.
· Even if the resources are found satisfactory, we don’t bill for the initial 15 days. In other words, we only start billing from day 16 of the hiring period.
· There shall be no binding contracts for all hiring up to 7 resources.
· Clients have the freedom to change resources as well as stop the work, any time during the hiring period.
· Most clients start with a few resources (may be as low as 1 or 2) and then gradually increase the strength of their offshore base in accordance with increasing demand as well as when they come to know us better.
· We invoice on the 1st day of every month, for the previous month and the client is expected to make the corresponding payment before the 15th of the month.
· FTE - Full Time Employee, it is similar to a permanent Employee of the client. The FTE works only on the assigned client jobs. FTE won't work for other Notetech clients.